Thursday, May 25, 2006

Cold Calling!

Not to read aloud


Usage of inappropriate Nicknames may lead to worse consequences. I had one such experience in the past that made me alert the team on appropriate use of 'Alias/Nickname'. Remember this is not Eddie... before you proceed to ...
---- Original Message -----

To: Edward Proctor
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 12:44 AM
Subject: RE: Opportunity -Reg.


Eddie, I'm not sure from where you got my name, maybe our website, in any case I would have expected you to have undertaken a modicum of research prior to reaching out to me -my name is not Eliza its Elizabeth (annoying isn't it when people don't take the time to get it right!) and the position I currently hold is quite a bit more senior than the position for which you are trying to recruit.

Never-the-less, thank you for your interest in me however I wish to stay in the travel industry and do not see my future in IT

Regards

Elizabeth H*******
VP Global Communications
Cendant Travel Distribution Services
* ****** Way, Parsippany, NJ, 07**4, USA
Tel: +1 973 *** *373
Cell (US) : +1 *** *12 2061
Mobile (Eur) +44 77* 09 453**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home